“Protecting what’s important to you”

A combined buildings and contents insurance policy will cover both your property and your possessions - in many cases taking out a combined policy can be cheaper but it always pays to compare quotes to be sure of getting the best price. Make sure you're happy with both parts of your policy, as they're just as important as each other.

Contents insurance covers all of the possessions that you keep in your house, from electrical equipment to socks. Taking out a contents insurance policy is equally as important as buildings insurance - the value of possessions that you accumulate in your home over time can quickly amount to a huge amount of money. Before buying your policy, add up the value of your possessions and ensure you are covered for at least this amount should the worst happen. If you own anything of a particularly high value, such as an antique or heirloom, check with your insurance provider if you'll need to insure this individually as some policies may not cover certain items.

You only need to consider taking out a buildings insurance policy if you actually own the property- if you are renting then your landlord will be obliged to make arrangements for this type of cover. If you have taken out a mortgage to purchase your property then your mortgage lender will require you to take out buildings insurance so all parties are protected should the property suffer severe damage. If you own your home outright then you can choose whether or not to take out buildings insurance - for many people it is still advisable to take out a policy as it covers not only repairs but also rebuild costs which can run to hundreds of thousands.

Homeowners Tenants request  a callback Website designed by John Armitage :   content © EaziHomeInsurance Eazi Home Insurance logo ©2016
Free Business Advertising